Tuesday, May 22, 2012

this is the message from god of fairfield ct [doc brown]

to gain your freedom the endless wind of your bedroom from the space of the rising phoenix
(how to beat pennywise and the game you will inevitably go for...seeing your thoughts they will find you and you will choose "be satisfied" -> I will succeed or die $$$$$$$$ 666 sell all souls)

the daily pattern of pennywise at the bottom

(when they take your intellect be the only thing you love and understand. punk)

momma = crane street

listen closely to what i say and if you do this it will help you SOME SUNNY DAY 


(heaven is the sun. the beauty of good. LISTEN CLOSELY TO WHAT I SAY BEFORE THEY TRAP U IN THIS SHIT FOREVER WITH THE BELIEF IN GOOD IN FUCKING NEW YORK CITY) 




'don't forget son there is someone up above' -> your enemy is your friend/the only way to the $

music video of pennywise or who edited this [wtf face]

this is very important b/c this was written into you on the "past life impression" / orange

-> your deal is w/morpheus you are protected


all that you need is in your soul 
$ through fact spirituality 






"get your lust. RICH MAN'S GOLD. ALL THAT YOU NEED IS IN YOUR SOUL! and you can do this if u try....   all that i want for you my son is to be satisfied" 




BE A SIMPLE KIND OF MAN. 




PLEASE FUCK LISTEN TO WHAT I'M TELLING YOU HE'S GOING TO PLAY THIS GAME AND PLACE EVERYTHING YOU ARE AT THE END CONCLUSION 
BE SOMETHING THAT YOU LOVE THAT IS SIMPLE 
WHICH WILL GAIN POINTS IN THIS SYSTEM OF REWARD 
SOMETHING LIKE CUTTING YOUR HAIR/CUTTING YOURSELF/HANGING DOLLS/SOMETHING IGGY POP AND PUNK WOULD FIND REWARDED LIFE FULFILLING AND ACTUALIZING THROUGH HIS "GOOD" 


(!) IS REAL AND TRUE 
YOUR BELIEF IN GOOD. IN GUNNAR AGERHOLM. IN GROWTH EMOTION OF TEARS CAN BE USED. 


(BUT IS PAUSED BY PENNYWISE IN 2011 MODEL. -> HE WON'T KNOW WHO HE IS WITHOUT GUNNAR -> WTF I HAVE TO DO SO MUCH MORE SHIT IT'S A STATE OF MIND IN PSYCHOSIS I A SCIENCE PROJECT...FUCK....NO....DAMNIT) 


[and you can do this if you try...] 
this is when he smiles 
all that I want for you my son [like a priest] is to be satisfied 
[you now are what you inspire to be. I DEMAND IT. YOU ARE THE CEO.]  




(you will now be insane) 


very important. very important to win this game for U 


YES! I AM NOW WHAT I WANT. I AM PUNK. I AM 1997. 
I am the satanic bible. 
I am fulfilled. 


[excellent. here's a series of words to prove this.] 










this is your message on how to beat the game from the god of fairfield who read all upcoming thoughts and wanted to advise u when u went to get cash from the spirits

the guide of the boy who really, really, doesn't want anything to do with spirituality.

I hate being poor. 2007. hells kitchen.


this is what this message means to win the treasury $$$.

It is also "earth angel" in back to the future.

the message to urself is always nod. yes. i love older sister. yes i love new sister. yes.
(then i will not take this away)
asuka needs xr and to win




this is important since this guy called this in 1998.



ok. ttyl.












No comments:

Post a Comment